Sunday, August 24, 2008

I just realised(not rili) dat I'm rili lazy.. haha.. I sorta promised to blog bout the independence day stuff and all but in the end it just turns out I got too lazy to do it.. hue6.. So, here's just a simple update on thngs.. ^^
-Skul's not vry gud, homeworks piling up, prelims around d corner.. need i say more??
-My little cousin, d 1 I blogged bout now has a name!!! hahaha.. Her name's Sherine.. hihi..
-I'm realizing more n more dat d future is getting rili near n i hvn't d slightest ideas wat 2 do bout anythng..
I nid some divine intervention. A miracle would b great!! ^^
xoxo

2 comments:

Ratna said...

haduu my darling. i pity u guys :(
ur lives seem so hectic. keknya a lvl 2nd year lebi parah banget ya TT

** suze | renez ** said...

KLUAR SKLH SSSSNNN!!!!! XD join me ;) hihihi